This scan is recommended for women who want to assess their fallopian tubes and forms part of a basic fertility workup.
What information will the scan provide?
– A detailed pelvic scan is performed followed by the tube test. The test is performed by experts to determine whether the tubes are patent.
Who should have the scan?
– This scan is designed for women wanting to evaluate the status of their tubes if they are trying to get pregnant spontaneously, following ovulation induction or IUI treatment.
What is the process?
– Order online
– Receive an email confirmation of the appointment
– Attend the scan
What type of scan is it?
– This scan is performed transvaginally for optimum clarity.
When should the scan be done?
– The scan can be done between days 7 to 12 of the cycle.
Where will the scan be performed?
– The scan will be performed at Harley Street, London.
How long will it take to get the result?
– You will get the report immediately after the scan.
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists
Can I have the scan with you if I am planning treatment abroad?
– Yes, feel free to use our service.