WEBINAR: Benefits of Fertility Counselling for Men | 22 March 2023 @ 7pm
Watch the recording NOW!
Join us on the 22nd March at 7pm to learn more about fertility counselling for men by registering for FREE today!
What will be covered:
- Why do people have infertility counselling?
- What can infertility counselling offer to men when it is their partner who is having infertility treatment?
- What can infertility counselling offer to men who are experiencing infertility issues?
- What are the common male coping strategies to infertility issues?
- Why might a man specifically seek out a male infertility counsellor?
- What is implications counselling?
- Why do couples come for infertility counselling as a couple?
Daniel is a highly experienced counsellor with over 10 years of counselling experience. Following his career as a lawyer, he trained as a counsellor and now works as a psychotherapist; working with couples and individuals facing issues relating to fertility.
Daniel is an accredited therapist with UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) and a member of BICS (British Infertility Counselling Association). His qualifications include a Masters and Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling.
Register FREE today to receive information on how to access this special webinar.