MALE FERTILITY SPECIAL: Benefits of Fertility Counselling - with Guest Speaker Daniel Burbidge
Special Guest: Daniel Burbidge, our highly experienced Fertility Counsellor, talks about the benefits of counselling for men going through infertility.
This webinar was conducted on 25 May '22. Watch the recording now!
Daniel is a highly experienced counsellor with over 10 years of counselling experience. Following his career as a lawyer, he trained as a counsellor and now works as a psychotherapist; working with couples and individuals facing issues relating to fertility.
Daniel is an accredited therapist with UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) and a member of BICA (British Infertility Counselling Association). His qualifications include a Masters and Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling.
Daniel's presentation will answer these important questions:
- Why do people have infertility counselling?
- What can infertility counselling offer to men when it is their partner who is having infertility treatment?
- What can infertility counselling offer to men who are experiencing infertility issues?
- What are the common male coping strategies to infertility issues?
- Why might a man specifically seek out a male infertility counsellor?
- What is implications counselling?
- Why do couples come for infertility counselling as a couple?
Join us on the 25th May to learn more about fertility counselling for men by registering for FREE today!
REGISTER NOW: Click here
After registration, you will receive a link to the BigMarker Webinar Hosting platform to enable you to join this LIVE webinar.