This is a male screening test which forms part of a basic fertility workup.
What test will be performed?
– Semen culture looks for the presence of aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms. Antibiotic sensitivity testing is also performed.
Who should have the test?
– All men having fertility assessment
Any prerequisite for the test?
What is the process?
– Order online
– Receive a discrete kit
– Collect sample
– Post kit using the packaging provided
Who will analyse the sample?
– The Doctors Laboratory, UK’s leading lab
How long will it take to get the result?
– Up to 5 working days
How will the result be sent?
– By email
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists