This test forms part of an advanced fertility workup.
What test will be performed?
Who should have the test?
– Men who have a low sex drive, inability to achieve an erection or subfertility
When should the sample be collected?
– Collect the sample fasted, before 9am
What is the process?
– Order online
– Receive a discrete kit
– Collect sample
– Post kit using packaging provided
Who will analyse the sample?
– The Doctors Laboratory, UK’s leading lab
How long will it take to get the result?
– Up to 1 working day
How will the result be sent?
– By email
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists