This test forms part of an advanced fertility workup.
What test will be performed?
– Sperm DNA Fragmentation test
Who should have the test?
– All men having fertility treatment, failed IVF treatment, recurrent miscarriages
Any prerequisite for the test?
– 2-3 days of abstinence, no more than 5 days
– No raised temperature in last 3 months
What is the process?
– Order online
– Go to our centre
– Collect sample
Who will analyse the sample?
– The Doctors Laboratory, UK’s leading lab
How long will it take to get the result?
– Up to 14 working days
How will the result be sent?
– By email
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists