This is a female screening package which forms part of a Recurrent Miscarriage workup.
What tests will be performed?
– Chromosome Analysis
– Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
– Free T4 (FT4)
– Thyroid Antibodies
– Immune tests
– Liver Function Tests (LFT)
– Blood Sugar
– Antinuclear antibody
Thrombotic risk profile, forms part of the Recurrent Miscarriage screening. You can order this test separately, if you wish to have it done.
Who should have the test?
– Anyone who has had recurrent miscarriages
What is the process?
– Order online
– Receive a discrete kit
– Collect sample
– Post kit using packaging provided
Who will analyse the sample?
– The Doctors Laboratory, UK’s leading lab
How long will it take to get the result?
– Up to 14 working days
How will the result be sent?
– By email
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists