This scan is recommended for women with known complex gynaecological pathology.
What information will the scan provide?
– A detailed pelvic scan is performed by experts to give a comprehensive diagnosis of the extent of the problem.
Who should have the scan?
– This scan is designed for women wanting to evaluate complex conditions such as fibroids, endometriosis, hydrosalpinges, complex ovarian cysts, uterine anomalies etc.
What is the process?
– Order online
– Receive an email confirmation of the appointment
– Attend the scan
What type of scan is it?
– This scan is performed transvaginally for optimum clarity although, at times it may be best performed abdominally if the pathology is high up in the abdomen.
When should the scans be done?
– The scan can be done at any time in the cycle.
Where will the scan be performed?
– The scan will be performed at Harley Street, London.
How long will it take to get the result?
– You will get the report immediately after the scan.
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists
Can I have the scan with you if I am planning treatment abroad?
– Yes, feel free to use our service.
Are there any additional complimentary tests that may be required?
– A more comprehensive analysis can be obtained by simultaneously performing blood tests. You may order these tests separately via our laboratory section.