This test forms part of a basic fertility workup.
What test will be performed?
– Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Who should have the test?
– Anyone having fertility assessment
When should the test be done?
– Best performed between day 1 to 5 of the menstrual cycle
What is the process?
– Order online
– Receive a discrete kit
– Collect sample
– Post kit using packaging provided
Who will analyse the sample?
– The Doctors Laboratory, UK’s leading lab
How long will it take to get the result?
– Up to 1 working day
How will the result be sent?
– By email
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists