This is a female screening package which forms part of an advanced fertility workup.
What tests will be performed?
– HIV 1 & 2 Antibodies
– Hepatitis B s Antigen (HBsAg)
– Hepatitis B c Antibody (HBcAb)
– Hepatitis C Antibody (Anti HCV)
– Full Blood Count (FBC)
– Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
– Free T4 (FT4)
– Vaginal swab
– Chromosome Analysis
Who should have the test?
– Women having Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) treatment
What is the process?
– Order online
– Receive a discrete kit
– Collect sample
– Post kit using packaging provided
Who will analyse the sample?
– The Doctors Laboratory, UK’s leading lab
How long will it take to get the result?
– Up to 14 working days
How will the result be sent?
– By email
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists