What procedure will be performed?
– An endometrial scratch or endometrial biopsy involves taking a sample of the cells that line the womb (the endometrium) under ultrasound guidance. The cells may be sent to the laboratory for analysis where indicated.
Who should have the test?
– Those with unsuccessful IVF cycles in spite of good quality embryos, to help improve implantation
What is the process?
– Order online
– Receive appointment confirmation
– Have the procedure
Who will analyse the sample?
– The Doctors Laboratory, UK's leading lab
How long will it take to get the result?
– Up to 14 working days
How will the result be sent?
– By email
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists