This is a set of tests performed in early pregnancy.
What tests will be performed?
– Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (Beta HCG)
– Progesterone (P4)
– Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
– Free T4 (FT4)
Who should have the test?
– All women who have had a positive urine pregnancy test
What is the process?
– Order online
– Receive a discrete kit
– Collect sample
– Post kit using packaging provided
Who will analyse the sample?
– The Doctors Laboratory, UK’s leading lab
How long will it take to get the result?
– Up to 1 working day
How will the result be sent?
– By email
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists