This is a male screening package which forms part of an advanced fertility workup.
What tests will be performed?
– HIV 1 & 2 Antibodies
– Hepatitis B s Antigen (HBsAg)
– Hepatitis B c Antibody (HBcAb)
– Hepatitis C Antibody (Anti HCV)
– Chromosome Analysis
– Y deletion
– Cystic Fibrosis screen
– Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
– Luteinising Hormone (LH)
– Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
– Full Blood Count (FBC)
Who should have the test?
– Men having no sperm in ejaculate and needing surgery to retrieve sperm
What is the process?
– Order online
– Receive a discrete kit
– Collect sample
– Post kit using packaging provided
Who will analyse the sample?
– The Doctors Laboratory, UK’s leading lab
How long will it take to get the result?
– Up to 14 working days
How will the result be sent?
– By email
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists