This test forms part of a basic fertility workup.
What test will be performed?
– Anti Mullerian Hormone (AMH). This hormone is produced by the ovarian follicles.
Who should have the test?
– Anyone who wants to measure their ovarian reserve or if you are thinking of having fertility treatment.
When should the test be performed?
– Anytime in your menstrual cycle
What can affect the test result?
– Hormonal contraception
What is the process?
– Order online
– Receive a discrete kit
– Collect sample (by finger prick or attend our phlebotomy clinic)
– Post kit using packaging provided
Who will analyse the sample?
– The Doctors Laboratory, UK’s leading lab
How long will it take to get the result?
– Up to 1 working day
How will the result be sent?
– By email
Can IVF Matters help interpret the result?
– Yes, consult our team of specialists