We’ve prepared a series of questions for you to consider, which will help determine whether or not you should consider seeking specialist support to help progress your fertility journey.
1. Are you less than 35yrs old and have been trying to conceive for more than 1 yr or more than 35yrs old and been trying to conceive for 6 months?
2. Are your periods painful, heavy (passage of blood clots), irregular (less than 25 to more than 35 days) or have they stopped? Do you get bleeding between your periods?
3. Have you had a sexually transmitted infection eg Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea? Have you had an ectopic pregnancy or been told that your fallopian tubes are blocked/filled with fluid?
4. Have you had a pelvic scan/laparoscopy that suggests you have polycystic ovaries, endometriosis or fibroids?
5. Do you have unprotected intercourse less than 3 times a week?
6. Are you overweight (BMI more than 30) or underweight (BMI less than 19)?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions please leave a message here GET STARTED and we will contact you to discuss how we can help fast-track your fertility journey. Alternatively, you could have a pelvic scan and a blood test (using our home test kit) to assess your egg reserve.
1. Are you 45yrs or older?
2. Are you overweight (BMI more than 30)?
3. Have you had undescended testis, had injury to your testis or surgery on your testis?
4. Have you had any sexually transmitted infections such as Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea?
5. Do you smoke, drink more than 20 units of alcohol a week, binge drink or take recreational drugs regularly?
6. Do you take steroids or testosterone?
7. Do you do activities that may raise the scrotal temperature eg sit for prolonged periods, use hot baths, steam, sauna, jacuzzi?
8. Do you have difficulty in having or maintaining an erection or suffer from premature ejaculation?
9. Have you ever had an abnormal semen analysis?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions please leave a message here GET STARTED and we will contact you to discuss how we can help fast-track your fertility journey. Alternatively, you can have a basic semen test or a more comprehensive semen test to assess the quality of your sperm.